University of Kiel
Till Requate, who was born in Bielefeld, Germany and educated in Bielefeld, is a professor of Economics at the Christian-Albrechts-University at Kiel, Germany, since 2002. His field of teaching and research is environmental and resource economics, microeconomics, competition policy, economics of innovation, and new institutional economics. Before coming to Kiel, Till Requate was an assistant professor at the University of Bielefeld (1990-1995), an associate professor at university of Oldenburg (1995-1996), and a full professor for economics at the University of Heidelberg (1996-2002). At the University of Heidelberg Requate was also the director of the Interdisciplinary Institute of Environmental Economics and was the Chairman of the joint graduate programme “Environmental and Resource Economics” of the Universities of Heidelberg and Mannheim from 1998-2002.
Articles by Till Requate:
Switching vices: Do smoking bans encourage drinking?
8 June 2008, 9577 reads
DellaVigna, Durante, Knight, La Ferrara
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
Allen, Eichengreen, Evans
Greenwood, Guner, Kocharakov, Santos
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji