Victoria Galsband is an economist at the Deutsche Bundesbank and a lecturer in the Department of Economics at the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz. She holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Zurich, and BA and MSc in Finance and Economics from Canisius College, NY and the University of Dortmund. Her primary research interests are empirical asset pricing, international finance, and forecasting.
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli