Xiaoyun Yu is an associate professor of Finance and Arthur M. Weimer Faculty Fellow at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University. She obtained her Ph.D. in Finance from the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota.
Her research interests are in the areas of theoretical and empirical corporate finance. Her current research focuses on information economics, security design, initial public offering, financial institutions and systems, and political economy of finance.
Articles by Xiaoyun Yu:
Brain drain or brain gain? Evidence from corporate boards
3 January 2013, 18503 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani