United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
Yann Duval is Chief, Trade Facilitation Unit, Trade and Investment Division, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP). Since joining ESCAP in 2002, he has designed and delivered capacity building programmes and advisory services on trade policy and facilitation throughout the ESCAP region, including the trade facilitation segment of the Regional WTO Trade Policy Course at the National University of Singapore. He currently leads the activities of the United Nations Network of Experts for Paperless Trade in Asia and the Pacific (UNNExT), a community of experts dedicated to making trade more transparent and efficient through electronic exchange of information.
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Rethinking macroeconomic policyBlanchard