Yannis Georgellis is Senior Lecturer in Economics at Brunel University. His main research interests are in labor economics, human resource management and behavioral economics. He has published numerous articles in economics and psychology journals, including Economica, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Journal of Population Economics, Psychological Science and Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
Articles by Yannis Georgellis:
Hedonic adaptation: Does happiness last?
5 February 2008, 36686 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013