Bank of England
Yevgeniya Korniyenko is an Economist in the Financial Stability Department of the Bank of England. Prior to this she was a senior analyst at the Office of the Chief Economist at the EBRD and a manager of the Balance of Payments Methodology, Analysis and Forecasting Division at the National Bank of Ukraine. Her main research interests are in international finance and trade.
Yevgeniya holds a MPA in Economic and Public Policy from LSE and a PhD in Economics from Kyiv National Taras Schevchenko University.
Articles by Yevgeniya Korniyenko:
Which way do foreign branches sway?
14 February 2014, 7175 reads
Financial stability in emerging Europe: The Vienna Initiative
4 April 2012, 8313 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani