Bank of England
Yevgeniya Korniyenko is an Economist in the Financial Stability Department of the Bank of England. Prior to this she was a senior analyst at the Office of the Chief Economist at the EBRD and a manager of the Balance of Payments Methodology, Analysis and Forecasting Division at the National Bank of Ukraine. Her main research interests are in international finance and trade.
Yevgeniya holds a MPA in Economic and Public Policy from LSE and a PhD in Economics from Kyiv National Taras Schevchenko University.
Articles by Yevgeniya Korniyenko:
Which way do foreign branches sway?
14 February 2014, 6895 reads
Financial stability in emerging Europe: The Vienna Initiative
4 April 2012, 8161 reads
- What good are children?Deaton, Stone
- Money makes people right-wing and inegalitarianOswald, Powdthavee
- Job polarisation and the decline of middle-class workers’ wagesBoehm
- Searching for sources of inequalityFurceri, Loungani
- Measuring economic progressCoyle
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine