Dr. Zhihong Yu is now a RCUK research fellow in Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy , School of Economics, University of Nottingham. His recent research revolves around the topic of theoretical and empircal investigation of the role of firms in globalisation. He obtained PhD in international economics from University of Nottingham , and held an ESRC fellowship in 2005-2006.
Articles by Zhihong Yu :
Firms and credit constraints along the global value chain: Processing trade in China
13 May 2013, 9677 reads
China: From imitator to innovator?
27 September 2011, 10434 reads
Chinese exports and Chinese subsidies: firm-level evidence
8 July 2008, 17738 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli