Dr. Zhihong Yu is now a RCUK research fellow in Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy , School of Economics, University of Nottingham. His recent research revolves around the topic of theoretical and empircal investigation of the role of firms in globalisation. He obtained PhD in international economics from University of Nottingham , and held an ESRC fellowship in 2005-2006.
Articles by Zhihong Yu :
Firms and credit constraints along the global value chain: Processing trade in China
13 May 2013, 10467 reads
China: From imitator to innovator?
27 September 2011, 11075 reads
Chinese exports and Chinese subsidies: firm-level evidence
8 July 2008, 18463 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman