Simon J Evenett, 12 November 2010
Vox views on issues at the Seoul summit
The Editors, 12 November 2010
Welcome to Nada Es Gratis, our new Consortium partner
Richard Baldwin, 17 April 2010
Vox welcomes the newest member of the Consortium – the Spanish-language site Nada Es Gratis.
Progress report: Vox’s Global Crisis Debate
Richard Baldwin, 16 February 2009
The world is in the midst of an unprecedented economic crisis – a global event unfolding at extraordinary speed and in unanticipated directions.
Vox reader statistics
The Editors, 19 October 2007
The site went live on 7 June 2007. With the help of a ‘blast’ to CEPR’s family email list and mentions on a number of widely read blogs,1 the site had 79,000 visits in its first month. As the table shows, that number climbed steadily over the summer to reach to about 132,000 in September.
The Editors, 12 June 2007
Vox aims to enrich the economic policy debate in Europe and beyond. On the supply side, Vox makes it easier for serious researchers to contribute. On the demand side, Vox makes the knowledge of researchers more accessible to the public.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Cadot, de Melo, 16 June 2014
CEPR Policy Research
- The buyer margins of firms' exportsCarballo, Ottaviano, Volpe
- Commodity and Equity Markets: Some Stylized Facts from a Copula ApproachDelatte, Lopez
- Ethnic Unemployment Rates and Frictional MarketsGobillon, Rupert, Wasmer
- Finance and Poverty: Evidence from IndiaAyyagari, Beck, Hoseini
- The Manipulation of Basel Risk-WeightsMariathasan, Merrouche
- The economics of Scottish independence in an interdependent worldHughes Hallett
- Making city lights shine brighterYusuf, Leipziger
- The euro in the 'currency war'Bénassy-Quéré, Martin
- The roots of shadow bankingPerotti
- What’s wrong with Europe?Baldini, Manasse
- Corporate Finance Theory Symposium19 - 20 September 2014 / Cambridge / Judge Business School, Cambridge University
- International Trade, Finance, and Macroeconomics: Research Frontiers and Challenges for Policy18 - 19 December 2014 / The Bank of England, London / The Bank of England, Centre for Macroeconomics and CEPR