Editor's Note: This column updates the original Vox columns by Barry Eichengreen and Kevin O’Rourke comparing today’s global financial crisis to the Great Depression. The previous columns have shattered all Vox readership records with over 450,000 views (O’Rourke and Eichengreen 2009).
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Cadot, de Melo, 16 June 2014