Data limitations make it difficult to document general trends in the use of non-tariff measures.
Non-tariff measures and the WTO
Marc Bacchetta, Cosimo Beverelli, 31 July 2012
Supply chains and behind-the-border trade barriers: Implications for developing nations
Michael J Ferrantino, 11 February 2012
In recent decades, it has become increasingly common to produce goods in a number of geographically dispersed stages linked by international trade.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Cadot, de Melo, 16 June 2014