Over the past two decades, private equity “has become a vastly more sizable and influential part of the economic landscape” (Lerner et al. 2012).
The antitrust concerns of partial horizontal acquisitions
Duarte Brito, Ricardo Ribeiro, Helder Vasconcelos, 28 September 2013
More Insiders, More Insider Trading: Evidence from Private Equity Buyouts
Viral Acharya, Tim Johnson, 11 March 2008
No one in finance can have failed to notice private equity’s impact on merger and acquisition activity.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013
Reichlin, Giugliano, 7 November 2013